Dr. Gregory Mayfield has been a licensed
Chiropractor since 1996.
Dr. Gregory Mayfieldis a 1995 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic. Palmer is the 'fountain head' of chiropractic. He's been married to Julie Mayfield for 35 years and have two boys ages30 and 26. Prior to completing his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree Dr. Mayfield earned his bachelors of science degree in Iowa. His hobbies include golfing, tennis, fishing, reading James Patterson and John Grisham novels and the beach. Dr. Mayfield was born in Arkansas but as the youngest of three children in a career military family he has had the opportunity to live in many states across the U.S.
Dr. Mayfield is uniquely qualified to treat patients that have been involved in motor vehicle accidents. Prior to going to Chiropractic College Dr. Mayfield was a police officer in Radcliff, KY. He served in this capacity for approximately 6 1/2 years. During his time as a patrolman he worked literally 1000's of automobile accidents. He has seen firsthand what actually happens at the scene and knows that damage is not an indicator of severity of injury. During his time as a patrolman and while in the detective section Dr. Mayfield had the chance to testify in court on many different types of cases giving him invaluable experience on the witness stand. Dr. Mayfield has been deemed an expert witness in his field and has testified many times in court proceedings of motor vehicle accident cases and has given many depositions as an expert witness.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, October of 1995 Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree, October of 1995 Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Chiropractic Association of Louisiana - Present
- American Chiropractic Association - Past
- World Chiropractic Association - Past
- Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels - Highest honor awarded by Commonwealth of Kentucky. Colonels are Kentuck's ambassadors of good will and fellowship around the world
- Past board member for the Ouachita Council of the Aging
- Presently serves on the board for the Doug Pederson Charity ARCO Auction
DrScott CaldwellDCChiropractic Physician
Dr. Scott Caldwell is a graduate of Texas Chiropractic College and has been practicing since 1987.
DrMark JensonDCChiropractic Physician
Dr. Jenson is a graduate of Parker College of Chiropractic.